August 24, 2019, 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Pizza, pizza, and more pizza!
It’s an all-you-care-to-eat wood-fired pizza buffet. We’ll have live music, a variety of pizzas, and a seasonal side or two. Craft soda, Wisconsin beer and wine will be for sale in our Farm Store. Water is available at no cost.
- Arrive anytime AFTER 4:30 to enjoy the evening! The event runs from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
- In order to eliminate a long line waiting for pizza, you will be asked to choose an approximate eating time when registering.
- Dine on wood-fired pizza made on the farm with locally sourced ingredients and organic produce picked fresh from our fields.
- The pizzas are baked in our own artisan-made stone and brick wood-fired oven.
- Live music by local musicians from approximately 4:45 pm to 7:30 pm.
We are a farm that encourages reusing! OPTIONAL: Please join us in our mission of reducing disposables and B.Y.O.C.U.P. (Bring Your Own reusable Cup, Utensils, Plate). We will have plates and drinkware on hand if you forget yours, or choose not to bring your own.
Space is limited. Sign up early!
Your receipt serves as your registration confirmation. No tickets are shipped.
Cancellation/Refund Policy:If the farm has to cancel due to inclement weather or other reason, you will receive a full refund or tickets to a rain date Pizza Night (you decide). If you need to cancel, you will receive a 80% refund for cancellations 7 days or more prior to the event, a 50% refund 3 to 6 days prior to the event, and no refund for a cancellation of 48 hours or less prior to the start of the event.