CSA Pick-up Day is Thursday
A few of our sites are staffed by a farmer or another helpful, friendly face who will be on-site and available during the entire pick-up time. These sites are set up buffet-style with veggies on display and ready for your choosing.
The rest of our sites are not continuously staffed during pick-up time and are sites in which we deliver a pre-packed box of fresh veggies.
Several of our pick-up sites are located at the homes of our members. We also deliver to companies that have chosen to offer the convenience of CSA pick-up for their employees right at the business’ location.
Pick-up sites that are available for any CSA member are located at the following places (specific addresses will be displayed during sign-up on our online sign-up form.) Below are the locations and times for our Summer Season CSA. (Autumn Season locations and times may vary.):
- Oakfield – at Good Earth Farm 2:30 – 6:00: Staffed by a farmer and set up buffet-style with veggies on display ready for your choosing.
- Fond du Lac – at Open Circle UU Fellowship, 19 3rd Street 3:30 – 6:30 : Staffed by a friendly face and set up buffet-style with veggies on display ready for your choosing.
- Oshkosh – at Carrot and Kale Organic Juice Cafe, 110 Algoma Blvd 3:30 – 6:30 : Staffed by a friendly face and set up buffet-style with veggies on display ready for your choosing.
- Neenah – former Veggie Shed Oakridge Road 3:00 – 7:00
- Appleton North – private residence Appleview Dr. 3:30 – 7:00
- Appleton Copper Rock Coffee Co – College Ave. 4:00 – 6:45 : Staffed by a friendly face and set up buffet-style with veggies on display ready for your choosing.
- Beaver Dam – This is a group pick-up. One of our CSA members will be picking up all of the Beaver Dam CSA members’ shares from the farm and taking them to his family’s business, Northwoods Casket Co, for pick-up by other members. Exact times to be announced (estimating 3-6 or something similar).
Pick-up sites that are limited to place of employment:
- Grande Cheese – Fond du Lac, 2:00 – 5:00
Please Note: Shares are expected to arrive at the site by the start time listed. The times listed may change depending on the delivery schedule which may be affected by weather or traffic; We will notify you as soon as possible if there are any changes.
- Please refer to the Member Agreement: Picking up Shares for details about pick-up and your responsibilities.