- This event has passed.
Wood-fired Pizza, Pizza, and more Pizza! – August
August 4 @ 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Pizza, pizza, and more pizza!
It’s an all-you-care-to-eat wood-fired pizza buffet. We’ll have live music, a variety of pizzas, and a seasonal side or two. We will have craft soda and wisconsin beer for sale, and water available at no cost.
- Arrive anytime AFTER 4:30 to enjoy the evening!
- New for 2018! In order to eliminate a long line waiting for pizza, this year when registering you will be asked to choose an approximate eating time.
- Dine on wood-fired pizza made on the farm with locally sourced ingredients and organic produce picked fresh from our fields.
- The pizzas are baked in our own artisan-made stone and brick wood-fired oven.
- Live music by local jazz musicians!
We are a farm that encourages reusing! OPTIONAL: Please join us in our mission of reducing disposables and B.Y.O.C.U.P. (Bring Your Own reusable Cup, Utensils, Plate). We will have plates and drinkware on hand if you forget yours, or choose not to bring your own.
- $14.50 adults (12+)
- $5.50 ages 4-11
- Free for children 3 and under
Space is limited. REGISTER HERE!
Cancellation/Refund Policy:If the farm has to cancel due to inclement weather or other reason, you will receive a full refund or tickets to a rain date Pizza Night (you decide). If you need to cancel, you will receive a 80% refund for cancellations 7 days or more prior to the event, a 50% refund 3 to 6 days prior to the event, and no refund for a cancellation of 48 hours or less prior to the start of the event.