- This event has passed.
Wood-fired Pizza, Pizza, and more Pizza! – July
July 29, 2017 @ 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm
UPDATE: Registration is CLOSED. July 29th Pizza Night on the Farm is FULL.
Hope to see you on September 16th for our last Pizza Night for 2017. Thank you!
Pizza, pizza, and more pizza!
Its an all-you-care-to-eat WOOD-FIRED pizza buffet at a family-friendly price. This is a casual, relaxed dinner open to all ages. We’ll have LIVE music and a great variety of pizzas! Water will be available, but you can bring your own beverages.
- Arrive anytime after 4:30. Pizzas will be cooked continuously between 5:00 and 7:30.
- Dine on wood-fired pizza made on the farm with locally sourced ingredients and organic produce picked fresh from our fields.
- The pizzas are baked in our own artisan-made stone and brick wood-fired oven.
- Live music by local musicians Chris and Marisol Kuborn on their steel drums!
We are a farm that encourages reusing! OPTIONAL: Please join us in our mission of reducing disposables and B.Y.O.C.U.P. (Bring Your Own reusable Cup, Utensils, Plate). We will have plates and drinkware on hand if you forget yours, or choose not to bring your own.
- $12 adults (12+)
- $5 ages 4-11
- Free for children 3 and under
Space is limited! REGISTER HERE We are FULL. Registration is CLOSED.
Cancellation/Refund Policy:If the farm has to cancel due to lack of interest or inclement weather, you will receive a full refund. If you need to cancel, you will receive a 80% refund for cancellations 7 days or more prior to the event, a 50% refund 3 to 6 days prior to the event, and no refund for a cancellation of 48 hours or less prior to the start of the event.