CSA Pick-up Day is Thursday
A few of our sites are staffed by a farmer or another helpful, friendly face who will be on-site and available during the entire pick-up time. These sites are set up buffet-style with veggies on display and ready for your choosing.
The rest of our sites are not continuously staffed during pick-up time and are sites in which we deliver a pre-packed box of fresh veggies.
Several of our pick-up sites are located at the homes of our members. We also deliver to companies that have chosen to offer the convenience of CSA pick-up for their employees right at the business’ location.
Pick-up sites that are available for any CSA member are located at the following places (specific addresses will be displayed during sign-up on our online sign-up form.) Below are the locations and times for our Summer Season CSA. (Winter Season locations and times may vary.):
- Oakfield – at Good Earth Farm 2:30 – 6:00: Staffed by a farmer and set up buffet-style with veggies on display ready for your choosing.
- Fond du Lac – at Village Market, 806 S. Main Street 3:00 – 7:00
- NOTE: We are currently working on getting another super-cool buffet-style pick-up site going in the downtown Fond du Lac area. If this interests you, please let us know. We need a minimum number of folks to make it happen!
- Oshkosh – Merritt Avenue 3:30 – 6:30 : Staffed by a friendly face and set up buffet-style with veggies on display ready for your choosing.
- Neenah – Oakridge Road 3:00 – 7:00
- Appleton North – Appleview Dr. 3:30 – 7:00
- Appleton Copper Rock Coffee Co – College Ave. 4:00 – 6:45 : Staffed by a friendly face and set up buffet-style with veggies on display ready for your choosing.
- Beaver Dam – YMCA 2:00 – 7:00
- Sussex – Sun Valley Run 4:00 – 7:00
Pick-up sites that are limited to place of employment:
- Neenah – Kimberly Clark Corp. 3:00 – 8:00
- Grande Cheese – Fond du Lac, 2:00 – 5:00
Please Note: Shares are expected to arrive at the site by the start time listed. The times listed may change depending on the delivery schedule which may be affected by weather or traffic; We will notify you as soon as possible if there are any changes.
Please refer to the Member Agreement: Picking up Shares for details about pick-up and your responsibilities.