UPDATE: All positions for 2017 have been filled.
We are in search of individuals who are hard-working, reliable, and are able to work both independently and in groups.
Please make sure you have read through the Employment page and the information below before submitting the online application at the bottom of this page.
We offer part-time positions for Summer Season employment.
Work Dates and Times
- Start in mid/late May or early June and work into late August/early September. This is an ideal position for college students.
- Part-time employees working the Summer Season generally work 2 to 4 days a week.
- Summer Season employees have the option to work full days or mornings only. Schedules are open to discussion.
- Hours are typically 7:30-3:30/4:00. A 45 minute unpaid lunch break is usually taken around Noon. Please note that the hours occasionally fluctuate depending on the tasks at hand, the weather, etc.
- Saturdays are an option for those working the Farmers’ Market or our Farm Stand.
- We work on holidays: July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day.
Listed below are the main farm jobs shared by all workers:
- Seeding and transplanting
- Harvesting and washing produce
- Packing produce
- Other general farm tasks as needed
- Starting wage is $8.50 – $9.50 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
- Bonuses or raises may be provided for good performance.
Applying for Summer Season Employment
- Complete our online application. (The application will be available in fall 2017 for the 2018 season.)
- We will acknowledge your application upon receiving it.
- We may then contact you to schedule a short phone interview.
- After the phone interview we may then schedule an in-person interview.
- Based on your interviews and references we will then offer or deny you employment.